SIP Trunking Service
SIP Trunking Service is similar to traditional voice services, but utilizes an IP-based data connection to route calls between your existing IP-PBX equipment (validated equipment includes Avaya, Cisco and Asterisk) and the Public Switched Telephone Number (PSTN) over our private network.
If your business has an IP-PBX, you'll take advantage of reduced infrastructure and transportation costs through the use of SIP and IP networks for your voice services. For businesses who currently connect with PRI's and multiple analog lines, SIP will allow us to combine your PRI's and analog lines plus your data over a single connection.
Why choose SIP Trunking through Execulink?
Scalability. Easily add channels when you need them, without the need to purchase excess capacity up front, which is common with traditional PRI connectivity.
Efficiency. Simplify the administration of your network. Converge your data and voice networks allowing you to optimize your network infrastructure and bandwidth utilization.
Cost Savings. Eliminate the need for expensive voice trunks. You'll no longer need to add additional PBX line cards as your business grows. Direct dial telephone numbers can be set up for each employee without the added cost of purchasing additional telephone lines. Even reserve a range of DID Numbers to ensure future numbering consistency as you grow your business.
Long Distance Plans
No matter the distance, your business can call anywhere around the world with a competitive long distance plan from Execulink.
- Choose the plan that is best for your business. Select from a variety of North American flat rate or per minute plans.
- Low international rates available.
- Consolidate all of your Canadian offices on a single plan for unified billing and reporting.
- Set-up Account Codes to identify and track calls by user or department, limit authorized long distance calling and abuse, or assign Account Codes to projects or clients for tracking or re-billing purposes.
Toll Free Number
Wherever your customers may be, you can encourage them to call you without an added cost to them. Grow your business by providing a single number to call from anywhere in Ontario, across Canada or throughout North America.
- No set-up fees.
- Select from a variety of flat rate or per minute plans.
- Combine your toll-free usage with your Long Distance package for even greater savings.
- Customize your own toll free vanity number based on availability.
- Select the geographical region - Ontario, Canada or North America.
- Offer toll-free calling to your fax lines to further increase your level of customer service.
- Extend the service to traveling employees to make it easy and cost-effective for them to reach the office.